1. Eligibility: The MicrolearningConf Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to anyone who signs up for MicrolearningConf at microlearningconf.com and who resides in the US or Canada. This Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsorship: The Sponsor is 7taps, Inc. (“Sponsor”), located at 134 NE 1st Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33444. Sponsor will conduct the Giveaway substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By signing up to MicrolearningConf you're agreeing to receive communication from 7taps Inc, the organizer of MicrolearningConf. You also become eligible to enter the Giveaway. The Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. You agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this MicrolearningConf Giveaway.
4. Timeframe: The start and end dates of the Giveaway are defined by the Sponsor, tied to MicrolearningConf events, and can be changed anytime at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Giveaway is active only during live MicrolearningConf events when the Sponsor mentions or promotes it via social media or any other website or platform.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter MicrolearningConf Giveaway by following the steps described below:
be a part of an organization that is not a competitor of 7taps Inc.
register at microlearningconf.com for an upcoming event
be present at the live MicrolearningConf event that is run on Airmeet.com during the live Giveaway session
raise a hand if their name is being displayed on the screen and get in touch with the event organizer in the conference chat
As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Giveaway requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The Winner of the 7taps Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive a gift from Sponsor, retail value from $50 to $400. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) content shall be determined solely by the Sponsor.
The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes.
The Winner shall not transfer the assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution.
By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
The Sponsor ships the prize to the Winner and pays the delivery costs when placing the parcel at the chosen delivery service provider’s office. The Sponsor is not responsible for the Prize delivery itself. If the prize is failed to be delivered due to the wrong address or personal details provided by the Winner, miscommunication, postal service mistake, force majeure, or other circumstances, the Sponsor shall not be liable for it.
7. Selection and Notification of Winner: Winner or Winners will be randomly selected by wheelofnames.com or a similar digital tool during MicrolearningConf events. Additional prizes can be awarded based on selection criteria at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
If a Winner belongs to an organization that is a competitor of 7taps Inc, the prize won't be awarded.
The prize will be awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) only once, during the live event. If a Winner is not present at the event, the prize will not be awarded.
The Sponsor will email the Winner right after the event to discuss the shipping of the Prize.
9. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the MicrolearningConf Giveaway should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the MicrolearningConf Giveaway.
10. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Giveaway constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and any affiliated party against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Giveaway and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that no disputes cannot be started between the Entrant and the Sponsor.
13. The Giveaway hosted by 7taps is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any other platform or website besides 7taps.com.