Joining the program is super easy—you can get started by applying right here, or if you'd like more info on how the process works, read on!
Why you'll love being a 7taps partner
High earning potential. You'll earn a 30% commission every month that your referred customer stays with us. That means if you send us a customer who pays $99/month, you'll earn $29 every month!
Make an impact on your audience. 7taps is the most creator-friendly platform on the EdTech market and the easiest way to share your knowledge. Not only with your learners but also with colleagues, friends, and even family members.
7taps helps businesses to create, share and track bite-sized courses at scale and at speed.
Here are just a few of the highlights that make 7taps worth sharing:
- Create and deploy engaging courses in just 15 minutes — that's 89% faster than using other platforms!
- Achieve near-perfect course completion rates (think 99%).
- No special skills needed — anyone in the team can create stunning courses in minutes. 7taps is dead simple.
Joining 7taps Affiliate Program is easy.
In just three steps, you can become a 7taps referral partner (and begin earning 30% commission every month!). Here's how it works:
- Click here to apply to join.
- You'll hear from us within five business days. If your application is approved, you'll get a unique URL that you can use to share 7taps with your audience.
- Start promoting! Every time someone signs up for 7taps using your URL and maintains a paid account for 30 days, you'll start getting paid!
The fine print
There are a few rules about the 7taps Affiliate Program you should know about. No "gotchas" here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- Payouts are made on the first of each month, at least 30 days after the referred customer converted to a paid account. So if your referred customer upgrades their account on January 3rd, you'd be paid on March 1st.
- The minimum balance for payouts is $50. Payouts are made through PayPal only.
- Self-referrals are not allowed. The spirit of the program is to reward you for referring to other people. This is not a way to get a discount on your own account.
- 7taps has a free Community Edition and a paid 7taps Pro edition ($99/month or $999/year). If the user who you referred signed up for the free Community Edition and never converts to a paid account, then you won't get paid anything. You'll get paid only for those 7taps users who pay for 7taps Pro edition.
- Abuse, gaming, and policy violations will result in having your account banned and any existing and future commissions forfeited.
- If the customer didn't sign up through their link (for example, if they didn't sign up through their link by mistake), that referral will be assigned to you manually by a member of our team. It's important for your referral to point out that it's you who referred them, in order for the members of our team to attribute the reference correctly. If you have a case like that, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help. Note that retroactive referral credit can only be applied within 14 days of a new account's sign-up date start date.
- In some cases, our customers will have a grace period while we help migrate them from a different platform. In that case, your affiliate commission will be processed at the time their first payment hits our billing system, with the delay depending on their grace period.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of the 7taps Affiliate Program at any time.
7 ideas for promoting your referral link
If you're new to the world of referral programs (sometimes called "affiliate programs"), or if you just need some fresh ideas, here are some suggestions on how you can promote your unique 7taps Affiliate Program link.
- Lead by example! Create a 7taps course on any topic and share with your audience. Don't forget to mention/include your unique URL
- Write a blog post. Subtly integrating your referral link into a blog post is another great form of promotion. While there's really any number of blog topics that could work, here are some of our favorites: 7taps vs. another product you've used Share a roundup of all your favorite eLearning tools. An honest review of 7taps Tutorial (i.e., how to build your first course, how to make an assessment with 7taps) "Why I switched to 7taps" article "Tools I can't live without" or "Tools I use every day" article.
- Send a newsletter. If you have a weekly or monthly newsletter, this is a perfect way to promote your referral link. You can introduce 7taps to your audience or promote a blog post (like one of the topics mentioned above).
- Film a video. You could turn a blog article idea into a video or film a live product review. The sky's the limit!
- Record a podcast. If you have your own podcast (as we know many of you do!), you could record a session where you mention Podia (+ include your referral link on-air and in the description details) or join another Podcast where you collaborate with another creator
- Add the referral link to your website. A referral link, description, or branded image works in any number of places on a website. For example, you could pop a link into your sidebar, footer, about page, or even within the navigation under a current (or new) tab dedicated to endorsements
- Webinar partnership (work with us!). We'll work with you to come up with a topic that works for both of our audiences and execute it together. We'll promote you to our list and vice versa 😄.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to the program. 😊
Sign up here.